What is the one thing you would really like to own?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heretostay said:
Jesse said:
A bed. Whenever I've slept on one I've never felt more rested.

you sleep on the floor? i slept on the floor for two years. i woke up every morning with pain in my shoulders and back. it was awful. Now i sleep on a pillow top, california king tempurpedic :D

id own a private island. i need space.

Yep the good ole floor. I woke up this morning with my back all kinked up. :'( I want one of those temperpedic beds.

Jesse said:
Yep the good ole floor. I woke up this morning with my back all kinked up. :'( I want one of those temperpedic beds.

tempurpedics are just ok, actually. my neck hurt like hell the first year, and still hurts sometimes. and they are terrible to have sex on...better then the floor of course, but ya know...just sayin'. :cool:

Lol. It never occurred to me to try to find a bed that's good to have sex on.

Jesse said:
Lol. It never occurred to me to try to find a bed that's good to have sex on.

oh you should. i was reading reviews on beds and this one lady actually goes to different hotels that feature different beds and tries them out. its a good idea. my bed is good for another ten years but after that im getting one with a little more bounce. lol.

A Roland SP-404 and a nice digital audio workstation like Reaper or Logic Pro 9 to finally make some songs.

Jesse said:
I want one of those temperpedic beds.

I dunno. A co-worker of mine has some friends who've had bad experiences with the tempurpedics. They say they don't breathe like a normal bed, and that because you sink in to the memory form they sort of feel 'trapped' in it.

Personally, I kind of want one of those Sleep Number Beds. I dunno.

Seems like I sleep way better curled up in my sofa anyways. It doesn't even make sense. My sofa is more akin to a terrible swamp beast than something comfortable. But I fall asleep on it way easier than my bed at home or even the good one I have at work.

Wow and I thought the temperpedic was the bomb diggidy. Maybe I'll get a sleep number then.

I have a king size sleep number. It sleeps fine, but it's NOT good for as long as they claim. :p I think it's supposed to be good for ten years, but I doubt it will last that long. It's like a huge air mattress. :p But it IS adjustable. So is an air mattress. :p

Lol. Ok. What do you think would be the perfect bed? Heretostay says I need to make sure I get one that's good for sex. :rolleyes:

Well there could be something to that ya know. After all I've always slept on the floor and the last time I had sex was during the time of Noah building the Ark.

for the record, i really want just a relationship.
it would fix my problems right now............
or an apartment

A spaceship capable of interstellar travel. But since those haven't been invented by humans yet, I guess I'd like my own house somewhere in the middle of paradise.

I'd love to have a big blue box that's bigger on the inside, can travel in both time and space, with a skinny crazy Time Lord inside it who will take me to amazing places.:p (That probably makes no sense, as nobody even knows what the hell I'm talking about/what Doctor Who is, so just ignore that last sentence.)

Realistically, I would love to have one of these two things: A perfect bicycle, or a bouncy house. I'd want a perfect bicycle because I love to bike, and when you find that perfect bicycle, which you can ride around at night while contemplating stuff, and it just fits you perfectly... I dunno, but I would want one. And I'd want a bouncy house because BOUNCY HOUSES ARE AMAZING. I mean, who wouldn't want a great big bouncy house to go jump madly in when you're feeling depressed or angsty or angry or whatever?! Perfect stress reliever.

A really fast sports car.....preferably a mustang.
All the band merch I want and will ever want.
The ability to play a guitar really well.
A bed without a dip in it.

Regret said:
A girlfriend, specifically the girl I'm in love with........

A really fast sports car.....preferably a mustang.
All the band merch I want and will ever want.
The ability to play a guitar really well.
A bed without a dip in it.

but really, just the first one and I'll be set for life

You want to own a girlfriend?

Latest posts

Back