What is the one thing you would really like to own?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, didn't really think that one through. Shouldn't post so early lol.
No, I don't want to own anyone.

Own? I hate the whole concept of owning now as I advance towards senility...what a useless compilation of junk have I cluttering up my cave here! Honestly, what the heck was I thinking buying 90% of this stuff.

George Carlin comes to mind on this topic....stuff and owning it and the endless cycle of misery having stuff implies. That's all our house is, a place to put our stuff. If we didn't have so much stuff, we wouldn't even need a house, where we usually put an addition on to hold more of our stuff and which we have to put a lock on because other people always want to break in and steal our stuff, all the good stuff though, not all the junk we hold onto, they come to our house to steal our stuff while we are out buying more stuff to put inside our house.....endlessly funny. Probably it's on U-tube somewhere.

Nahhhh, I don't want to own anything anymore. I do want to fold myself into peace and contentment and acceptance...... I do want to stretch myself over my own skin of contempt and see not the monster I think I am
A house is just a pile of stuff with a cover on it.

I'd like to own my own theme song which would subsequently play any time I entered a room.

Id like a time machine to go backwards-not forward. Mind you I would probabl do something stupid like nik an invention and claim it as my own a few years before it would have originally been created.....Or I would probably end up being eaten by a dinosaur or something.

Failing a time machine, Id like my own island, but then i would probably go crazy and start talking to a football called Wilson.

Failing an island, Id like a black 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, but then I probably wouldnt be able to afford the petrol.

Screw it, il settle for an appartment and the job i really want!

Latest posts

Back