what is your best moment in life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paresh3d said:
express your best moment of life... till date...

when I got my best golf score a few years back, a 65 !

or when Hull City got promoted in 2009 !

I do not really have a specific best moment in life.
Not that I am too optimistic, but if nothing bad happens during the day, thats my 'best' moment. :)

till date? nothing. I still have some decades of life left. Hopefully something worthwhile will come up in that period of time.

many people don't have best moment of life after so many years.. i am also one of them...

any particular reason?

Same here, no best moment, a lot of comfortable ones though <which is possibly the problem.

Day I passed my driving test, my wedding day, the day I met my daughter.

Taking my little sis out for a day in the city while she was feeling very down and actually getting along with eachother for a day.

Kissing my ex girlfriend for the first time and asking her to be my girlfriend which she accepted. Felt like I was living the dream.

After I'd done something that I thought was the worst thing in the world, then realizing that it actually wasn't that bad, and that I would do it again. I felt like a ninja.

Probably college graduation.

Edited: Although someone mentioned getting their driver's license - that was a good day, too. Especially since I didn't take a formal driver's ed class, and learned on a standard. It was like the first real step towards independence, and becoming an "adult."

The first time I went overseas. I stepped off the plane and the view was like nothing else I'd seen. It was like a dream.

I guess I'd have to say the day that I saw my future wife (and future ex-wife) walk through the arrivals gate at Manchester airport.

Bones said:
The day I received the finalized divorce papers in the mail - pure freedom!

That would list in my top 10 worst moments in life...

Latest posts

Back