What is your fantasy life??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztyu123

Reaction score
What is your fantasy life if you could have your life the way you wanted it to be?

I would have pointy ears, live in Middle-earth and Thranduil would be my husband
thranduil-lee-pace.gif

The life I'd want...well, sane would be nice, and if that's just a given..I'd like to be happy, however that pans out. Maybe be with someone I like being with, get to keep my current profession, and have a nice little cabin in the woods where I can fish. And, keep my mental facilities when I hit my sunset years. Seems a nice life.

Omg... a husband that loves me and tells me how gorgeous he thinks I am on special occasions... like every Thursday for example... a massive 12 bedroom house, 5 children and for me to be back on the stage... where I belong. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hmm...

Well, if we're keeping it strictly in the realm of reality -

I'd have a more muscular body, enough money that I wouldn't have to worry about jobs and money and could just live my life, my collections of fandom stuff/action figures/diecast cars/media/other things, a dog, at least one nice car, being good at something I like, having high quality original ideas, a stronger/deeper imagination, and a romantic relationship.

That should about do it.

Free and easy travel for the dog & I. It would not necessarily have to be all first class globe trotting luxury, although that would be nice occasionally. However, even here in the UK, there is such resentment towards freedom of movement. Swathes of places have banned overnight camping. Then there are xenophobic locals, who loathe outsiders.

I would LOVE to tour the USA. However, the lower 48 states are like individual countries, each with individual rules. Then there's counties within, some with an even more fiercely xenophobic outlook.

Europe itself is becoming ever more fragmented. And increasingly populated by immigrants who have extreme views and values.

And yet, all I really want is freedom to roam. Perhaps a nice modern van to do it in. But the freedom is the key goal. Travel, explore, learn and share, and lots of sitting in the sun.

Last edited:
A home and a reliable, working car, with a better paying job and a working girlfriend splitting the bills and house work 50/50. 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back