What is your typical reaction to someone who critizes you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it hurts my feelings, I will ask the person if it should be handle as suggestive; and in the work environment, I normally sum it up in an email in order to CMA.

Edited the rest in order to stay more on topic.

eek.gif

WildernessWildChild said:
MissGuided said:
WildernessWildChild said:
My favourite expression "Pound it up your ass" is often a response.

I think that's what Limlim said.

That's just his way of getting some back door action....

I don't even care. Like that saying goes, it's none of my business what others think of me. They can think however they want. It doesn't affect me. Good or bad, they're still talking about me, and if it's negative, they're only wasting their time, not mine.

If people criticize me in front of everyone else? I run away and cry. If i can't run away then i'm screwed. Sometimes I just go quiet but I feel humiliated and will try hard not to cry.

no joke. :l

Then there's always the risk of me thinking i'm the most terrible person in the world and why do I exist etc if someone I care about does it to me in private

I can really take criticism.

It really depends on what's said and my mood at the time. My reaction can range from laughing to being pissed. Generally I try to not be bothered.

I'll bug my eye and grin my smile and say, while patting the child on the head, " I am perfect, kid. You're cute, but I am perfect".

RonYells said:
I'll bug my eye and grin my smile and say, while patting the child on the head, " I am perfect, kid. You're cute, but I am perfect".

Haha, what a line! Love it. Sounds like the crap I say sometimes.

Latest posts

Back