What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's got to rain sometime, and it spares me from watering the plants today, and probably tomorrow too.

But it would be nice to get an hour window for a walk. Too bad it seems unlikely.

You suck!!!!!

I am currently experiencing potentially record high temps...... it's ******* November, it should not be anywhere close to 80
Close to 80 F???! Holy honeysuckle. That's crazy warm for this time of year. I feel for you. I'd send you some of our wonderfully cold, dreary, grey weather if I could.

Last edited:
Almost 70...

hey - don't we gain an hour this weekend also? Love.

We gained our hour last weekend (UK). Don't know about you, but whenever there's a clock change like this I always set the clocks before I pass out for the night. Reason being is that the last time I failed to do that, I totally forgot about the hour change and ended up spending half the day wondering what the f##k was going on with the world.

We gained our hour last weekend (UK). Don't know about you, but whenever there's a clock change like this I always set the clocks before I pass out for the night. Reason being is that the last time I failed to do that, I totally forgot about the hour change and ended up spending half the day wondering what the f##k was going on with the world.
It's this weekend for us... but nowadays all things technological reset for you, happened many times when I didn't know it was time for "fall-back" or "spring forward" and I looked at a computer or cell and I noticed the time change... I realized it wasn't a case of missing time in an alien abduction quite fast though.

Latest posts

Back