What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Seems to be snowing again. Also, it seems as though Canada is once again going to throw their cold temps at America again this week. Could you people PLEASE keep your weather contained in your own country? Thanks :D

I've put in a request to reverse the direction of all windmills in an attempt to suck the warm air from the direction of the equator to more northern regions, hope you benefit as well.

It's -24C here and snowing. Starts to warm up tonight, -2C by Tuesday and another Snow Day at the ski hill with Kid.

It's about 55 right now. It actually rained a tiny bit today, I don't mind it though. I don't really like it when its super hot, unless I have plans on going to the beach or hiking, which is hardly lol.

WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seems to be snowing again. Also, it seems as though Canada is once again going to throw their cold temps at America again this week. Could you people PLEASE keep your weather contained in your own country? Thanks :D

I've put in a request to reverse the direction of all windmills in an attempt to suck the warm air from the direction of the equator to more northern regions, hope you benefit as well.

It's -24C here and snowing. Starts to warm up tonight, -2C by Tuesday and another Snow Day at the ski hill with Kid.

Hey, thanks, it's working already. It's going to be a warm 24F here today. **** heat wave, I tell you. 40F by the weekend

Quite a frosty morning but has warmed up nicely (see photo) - got all my windows open and fresh air in the place..... about 20C outside, - which is what, about 70F in some of youse money? Forecast also nice for tomorrow - good 'cos I'm off on a shopping trip with a friend, I am choosing to go to Cognac, it's a bit further away but makes a nice change..

*hums 'La vie en Rose'* - sorry am I rubbing it in, you Canadians and N USA -ers???
2dbuy36.jpg

First thunderstorm of the season, plus hail. =] Rain instead of snow. Spring is here.

You have green.

I will keep wishing to see snow personally until I see it and decide whether I like it or not. My weather here is not possible to have snow. So, someday.

It's been raining continuously with a lot of thunderstorms, it was actually kind of hard to sleep because of it.

It's currently sunny ,if it stays like this too long it will surely bring in some rain.

Latest posts

Back