What is your worst fear?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lomojojo

Reaction score
Of the following six which is the one you would fear the most?

Poverty
Criticism
Illness
Loss of love
Aging
Death

and where would you categorize failure from the above list?

1)Poverty.
2)Love
3)Illness
4)Death
5)Criticism
6)Aging

To me Poverty = Failure.

I fear death the most, because there's too many things I want to accomplish and experience before death. If I get my list completed first, then it wouldn't be so bad.

I don't really consider any of these things failure; just setbacks. I've experienced a few of the things there and I've overcome them. Failure is always a temporary experience if you don't allow yourself to stay there.

And aging doesn't even fit. You can't do anything about aging unless someone has a time machine and didn't tell me! Fountain of youth? Cyborg body? Nope? Can't change aging. You can look young with all the plastic surgery money can buy, but you're still aging inside.

I don't really fear any of those.

There's not much anyone can do to stop any of those... I mean, honeysuckle happens. All we can do is try to rebuild and keep growing. And as long as we're doing that, what is there to fear? *shrug*

Hey im new here, first post on a topic that fits me perfect.

My greatest fear is : Loss
Its effected my life so many ways, Thinkin of things/loved ones ive lost in the past and the worry of things/loved ones i am going to loss in the future. I could go on an on about that. my 2nd would be Failure/not doing good enough.

Can honestly say i dont fear death " Its not that I'm afraid of death but afraid of the thought of my people laid to rest " was in song i heard the other day.

Out of the list at the top of the page I would choose aging. I love my youth. I see the middleaged people of this world and it disgusts me: they have lost their revolutionary spirit that belongs only to youth. They are not idealistic, they are not strong, they lack passion. I hope to never become like that.

Wandering stranger said:
My worst fear is that I achieve my goals of unearthly sexiness and then a virus destroys all women.

Ah, Wandering Stranger, the forum just wouldn't be the same without you...

I fear death the most. I fear the death of my own child and my own death while she is still young.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Wandering stranger said:
My worst fear is that I achieve my goals of unearthly sexiness and then a virus destroys all women.

Ah, Wandering Stranger, the forum just wouldn't be the same without you...

I sense sarcasm :p

I have to go stand beside BJD on this one: I don't really fear any of them because I've faced a few and survived. A few others are eventualities we'll all face in time, so I refuse fear them today.

BUT what I'm really and truly afraid of is: DRIVING ON ICE!! I don't LOVE driving on snow but the thought of driving in an, ice-storm makes me weak in the knees, queasy in the belly, and maybe even a little lose in the bowels....I shuddered just typing that... :(

Latest posts

Back