What Job Do You Think That You'd Be Good At?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I haven't. Do you know of any that I could try? I might as well give it a shot.
There's lots out there. Some you have to pay for though, especially the ones that are more in-depth. Just try Googling 'career assessments', 'career inventory' - keywords like that. I found this link via Google: https://novoresume.com/career-blog/career-aptitude-test

Best bet, though, is to hit up your local college and/or career & job centre - they generally have career counsellors who can help you assess your skills and figure out a suitable career that might interest you.

The Queens Piper, To get paid double the UK national average wage, all you have to do is play the bagpipes for 15 minutes at 9 a.m. every weekday outside the Queen's window.

That does it, I'm learning the bagpipes.

And as for the Queen, she can look forward to waking up to bagpipe renditions of the best of AC/DC.

fortune teller. I'd be good because I'd only tell the good stuff. If the person believes in it, it can be like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Secretary of the treasury of the US

I would use older PROVEN methods to stabilize the economy instead of doing as one political party wanted me to do and guessing how my decisions would help them.

Latest posts

Back