What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
Everything.

sad-girl.jpg

What's wrong? You wanna talk about it? I am here if you want to talk. 

You can pm me if you don't feel like posting. 🙂

Waking up alone. Nobody to say good morning to. As usual. Then going through a day at work with nobody to talk with, and coming home to an empty house. Nobody to talk with, do anything with, watch anything with. Not even online.

Like every morning right now I cry of my first thought, for my youngest grandson who is 5 and he is dying and now his liver is failing and on home hospice. He has survived several days longer then thought. I cry for my daughter who has to deal with this and yet work and raise 4 other boys. I cry later for me.. I know that is selfish and makes me feel bad but cant help it.

realization that I've alienated everyone in my life with the rationalization that they don't want to know how/who I am.

"Like every morning right now I cry of my first thought, for my youngest grandson who is 5 and he is dying and now his liver is failing and on home hospice. He has survived several days longer then thought. I cry for my daughter who has to deal with this and yet work and raise 4 other boys. I cry later for me.. I know that is selfish and makes me feel bad but cant help it."

Marie60-- am crying with you & for you.  It is not "selfish" to cry for you.  You are very brave.  I send you a hug.

Inviable I feel for your struggle and understand how people can be .. sometimes without malice intent they hurt because of their ignorance. .. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Even a virtual hug can do wonders! I send you a hug

I was asked today "When was the last time you really laughed?" WOW! I couldnt remember.. at least months! That made me cry!

Got home from doing some grocery shopping, and seeing couples holding hands, sharing looks at each other, being affectionate together. Seeing groups of friends laughing and having fun, being silly and playful together ... yeah ... got home and just cried, because I just want a chance to do all those things too.

I cry about that too Cucuboth. It is hard to see others happy, I try to be happy for them but mostly it makes me sad. I am sorry you are feeling that. I can only offer positive thoughts and understanding

A friend request from my crush on Snapchat that had been waiting for over two years..

Latest posts

Back