What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
8a5.jpg

LOL

TheSkaFish said:
LadyF, that bus reminds me of those Cars movies by Pixar. Very cute :)

Hehe.. friend of mine sent that to me and it cracked me up good.

I accidentally spilled some juice to my computer's keyboard and now few keys are stuck. xD

Listening to some stories at work today, had face ache, I laughed that much.

Well, I've been looking after my 3 year old niece for a while today. I've been wearing an elephant mask and making elephant noises. Pretending to cry while being roared at by a teddy bear and sitting on the back of a 8 inch tall ornamental horse. All good fun.

My niece said that her hair is brown, so I decided to mock my mother and asked "What colour is Grandma's hair?"

"White" came the reply.

I laughed and asked "and what colour is Uncle Cavey's hair?"

"Gone" came the reply. My mum started to laugh. I laughed too. Everyone calling me bloody bald these days!

Cavey said:
Well, I've been looking after my 3 year old niece for a while today. I've been wearing an elephant mask and making elephant noises. Pretending to cry while being roared at by a teddy bear and sitting on the back of a 8 inch tall ornamental horse. All good fun.

My niece said that her hair is brown, so I decided to mock my mother and asked "What colour is Grandma's hair?"

"White" came the reply.

I laughed and asked "and what colour is Uncle Cavey's hair?"

"Gone" came the reply. My mum started to laugh. I laughed too. Everyone calling me bloody bald these days!

That made me smile. You have such adorable nieces, Cavey. So precious.

'Tag' is a complicated game involving many complexities. Someone must first be 'It', and this temporary pariah attemps to tag someone else, using stealth, speed, resourcefulness and predatory instincts to transfer his or her 'It-ness' to the other person. You may only tag someone with your hand. If someone who is 'It' tags you, then you become 'It' and they are free to return to normalcy. You may not transfer your 'It-ness' back to the person who was just 'It', because there are no 'tag-backs'. The only way to lose is if you're one of the last two people on earth and are tagged by the other person. However, it is conceivable to procreate with this person and tag the offspring to keep this game alive.

Rodent said:
'Tag' is a complicated game involving many complexities. Someone must first be 'It', and this temporary pariah attemps to tag someone else, using stealth, speed, resourcefulness and predatory instincts to transfer his or her 'It-ness' to the other person. You may only tag someone with your hand. If someone who is 'It' tags you, then you become 'It' and they are free to return to normalcy. You may not transfer your 'It-ness' back to the person who was just 'It', because there are no 'tag-backs'. The only way to lose is if you're one of the last two people on earth and are tagged by the other person. However, it is conceivable to procreate with this person and tag the offspring to keep this game alive.

I tend to imagine this is how you think of and analyze most things in life. This could very well be written by you. Well, from what i know anyway. And hey, what do i know.

Rosebolt said:
I tend to imagine this is how you think of and analyze most things in life. This could very well be written by you. Well, from what i know anyway. And hey, what do i know.

Nah...though I do wish I could come up with something like that for comedic purposes. People have told me I explain things unnecessarily elaborate on occasions, but that's happening on a much lower level.

On topic again...
moth.png

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/21212324/2/stock-illustration-21212324-cartoon-fly-on-a-pile-of-honeysuckle.jpg

I saw it with my own eyes Glad I didn't taste it, I was so close to taste it. yikes!

Rodent said:
Nah...though I do wish I could come up with something like that for comedic purposes. People have told me I explain things unnecessarily elaborate on occasions, but that's happening on a much lower level.

You won't hear me say it's unnecessary though. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:
On topic again...
moth.png

That moth is masochistic really. :p

This post has really made me think about few things...

Can It not be taken as normal things in life? Like why driving car when you gonna get into accident one day? Why go swimming when you gonna drown there? Why smoke cigarette when that is going to kill you? Why dive from base when you gonna die If ropes break somehow? And all the other scenario.

I think it's the excitement, the thrill to do things. In Human perspective that is, About Moth I can say they love themselves getting killed and of course there is excitement too involved ;)

PenDragon said:
This post has really made me think about few things...

Can It not be taken as normal things in life? Like why driving car when you gonna get into accident one day? Why go swimming when you gonna drown there? Why smoke cigarette when that is going to kill you? Why dive from base when you gonna die If ropes break somehow? And all the other scenario.

I think it's the excitement, the thrill to do things. In Human perspective that is, About Moth I can say they love themselves getting killed and of course there is excitement too involved ;)

Unasked over-the-top philosophy is a real buzzkill, ya know. This is a thread for laughs.

588.jpg

Latest posts

Back