What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My knicker elastic breaking at work, and then my lovely colleagues making funny suggestions about what to do about it. My face hurt so much from laughing.

This was a couple days ago. I typed in the phrase "going to" in my music library search box to look up a song, and got the following four results:

"Going to Hell" by the Brian Jonestown Massacre

"Going to California" by Led Zeppelin

"Going to Pasalacqua" by Green Day

and,

"The honeysuckle is Going to the Dogs" by the Supaflies

So! Our destination is either hell, a specific place in California, anywhere as long as it's California, or everything is just going to honeysuckle. Great!

your-a-loser.jpg

A naughty young person I was looking after for a while today changed my message alerts to something rude. I didn't know until it went off at my best friends house and the phone was in between us. We were crying from laughing so hard. Then my best friend proceeded to keep ringing me while I was trying to change it back, but couldn't because she was ringing me, so didn't do it. My tummy hurt so much from laughing so much. It is still on now, this will be interesting..

My department manager called me highly intelligent and eloquent and asked if I ever had the feeling I've been wasting my potential with this apprenticeship...

Latest posts

Back