What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The realisation that I'm a lot further along the road that I started out on at the beginning of this year than I had thought, I just couldn't see it....I signed on this board(very recently) to get some help & support, it pleases me to say I think it's possible I may have stumbled upon quite a lot more here than I had originally expected.

Having the courage to join a forum and seeing the amazing, wonderful people who inhabit it. Thank you ^.^

myself, running up and down the house like a crazy cat after drinking too much coffee

Getting back home from my morning walk, and my mom saw an insect on my shoulder. It turned out to be a baby bumblebee. I lifted my shirt so she couldn't sting me, then gently removed her with a leaf. I hope the baby bee survived, I tried not to let her off near any spiderwebs. I've never seen a bumblebee so young before. I hope she found her way home.

Kid rolling her eyes when I was looking in my bag before we hit the trail and saying '....water, bear spray, bear bait (pointing at her), knife, camera....'
:D

d39bb158e24cfd62eed60421551f43e2_original.jpg

Someone stuck up for me the other day, unsolicited, and even not someone I am particularly friendly with. I have wanted to discuss something for my condo and my "friends" were being rude to me... and refusing to discuss it. (the third month in a row) and this person just forcefully said that he thinks that I have been patient enough and they should discuss it. I was amazed. I can count on one hand (and it is only 1/2 of that hand ) the times in my life that anyone has stood up for me.. even those who should have.... I still feel stunned.

I know it isn't necessarily for me... he liked the idea and my friends are his enemys but, still, it was unexpected.

Now I am left seriously rethinking my friends there.

Disaffected said:
ladyforsaken said:
^How does that make you smile? I find that picture disturbing, actually.

Lol this also made me smile, thanks. :)

No, really, I was really wondering how that made you smile since it didn't happen for me and I got curious.

ladyforsaken said:
Disaffected said:
ladyforsaken said:

No, really, I was really wondering how that made you smile since it didn't happen for me and I got curious.

Humor is subjective as you probably already know, I mean some people find Seth Rogan funny. Some people like dry dead-pan stuff, others like slapstick. I like darker alternative comedy and like things others might find childish or offensive.

Disaffected said:
ladyforsaken said:
Disaffected said:
ladyforsaken said:

Humor is subjective as you probably already know, I mean some people find Seth Rogan funny. Some people like dry dead-pan stuff, others like slapstick. I like darker alternative comedy and like things others might find childish or offensive.

Ah all right, I see now.

Latest posts

Back