What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazel_flagg said:
My five year old calling me 'Mama'. He's autistic and we never thought we'd hear his voice.

That must've been amazing. I have some experience with severe autism, so I know how hard it can be for the parents. Congratulations.

Cavey said:
hazel_flagg said:
My five year old calling me 'Mama'. He's autistic and we never thought we'd hear his voice.

That must've been amazing. I have some experience with severe autism, so I know how hard it can be for the parents. Congratulations.

Thank you, Cavey :) It is a hard road, but we're so proud of him.

What made me smile today is that i may have saved the life of a squirrel by reacting correcting.

First person to make me smile today - wolvesjr!

johnny196775 said:
What made me smile today is that i may have saved the life of a squirrel by reacting correcting.

That's awesome!

LonelyOrchid said:
I'm smiling today because I heard my sister and her newborn son are coming to visit me!

That'll be great. My sister just had a son in June and it's great every time I see them :)
-------
I got loads of work done today. I also made a home-cooked meal for myself and my mother. In the evening I managed to free a few hours for a nice workout too. Many smiles were had.

a colleague sending a sort of present, and some invites for the weekend (you know how rare they are)

Going to my first day of classes. All my teachers seem really nice and only about 3 of my classes seem like they will be hard but all of them seem fun.

A handkerchief someone special gave to me. Holding it helps me get through the bad days, like today.

I think i'd be too busy to start recording it. I'm still finding a way to let him fly away without harming it. I opened the windows but it was more interested in me apparently.

Rosebolt said:
I think i'd be too busy to start recording it. I'm still finding a way to let him fly away without harming it. I opened the windows but it was more interested in me apparently.

Lol, I should be the one recording it!

Latest posts

Back