What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been so long since I had a ~friend~ in real life who I actually trust with everything I think.
Thanks, you're amazing. I hope you know that.

Alma made me smile today, her positive energy and heartfelt words .. Blessings dear..

I met my dad after his radiotherapy and we went for a long walk around my town. He grew up here, but left many years ago, so when we're walking around he's like "That's where the old tannery used to be" "I remember when that car park was a lot of little side streets" "Your uncle and I used to sneak into those woods to smoke cigarettes". It's nice.

I bought us sausage roll, a pasty and a cup of tea each from Gregg's and we sat and ate them on a bench in the cold. Harley jumped up and sat on the bench too - then made us feel guilty until we gave him part of our sausage rolls.

Good day.

There was an anime I used to watch in high school that always helped me get into a good mood. Found the manga version and still has the same effect. Lovely. :)

Latest posts

Back