What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Haha :D

Getting a tiny ruler in a Christmas cracker and debating what could be measured ;).

user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
^ Haha :D

Getting a tiny ruler in a Christmas cracker and debating what could be measured ;).

I hope only the first part of that message is replying to me! ;)

Lol, yes it was, dont worry you are quite safe :).

Visiting one of my closest friends in hospital today. Despite all the bad luck she and her family have had these last few years, she still smiles and is just a joy to be around. She didn't know I was coming and when I popped kn her face was a picture.

gabriel20 said:
My Daughter just told me her Boyfriend has proposed to her.I am so happy for her.

Hey thats great gabriel, congratulations to yall :) May they have many years of happiness.

As far as what made me smile today, my nephew was here and he went to help me feed the cats and dogs, hes only about 5. Love little kids, i wish we could stay that way forever. Kids and animals are the best people i know.

Thanks Guys/Gals, it is good news,just wanted to share it with all the great people on here.
There's someone for everyone out there.
Sometimes it just takes that little bit longer to find them.

gabriel20 said:
My Daughter just told me her Boyfriend has proposed to her.I am so happy for her.

Aww, this is great news. Congrats! May this be the start of a long, wonderful journey in building a family together. Sending my best wishes over. :)

shadetree said:
Love little kids, i wish we could stay that way forever. Kids and animals are the best people i know.

I feel the same way too.

Thank's LadyF, for you kind word's,......as always.

Just need to sell my Soul now,to pay for the wedding she wants! :)

gabriel20 said:
Thank's LadyF, for you kind word's,......as always.

Just need to sell my Soul now,to pay for the wedding she wants! :)

Lol. I hope it won't have to end up being that way. I'm pretty sure she'd rather have her father around on her wedding day than not. :)

Latest posts

Back