What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddhist clocks without clockhands actually exist. And you can buy them on Amazon for 50 bucks.

I thought this was just the end of typical western-civilization joke about eastern philosophy...

My instructor did a small-scale office flea market and handed out old 90s music discs and other stuff. I got some of the better discs and the complete first season of 'Knight Rider' for 5 bucks. What a deal.

I'm still grinning because of some of the music he was trying to get rid off. No Angels, Savage Garden, S Club 7, Backstreet Boys...oh man, the 90s.

I found out that my Father's radiotherapy has been a huge success. Even though he will never be cured of cancer, his tumour has been greatly reduced in size and his PSA level is now the lowest it has been since he was diagnosed over 2 years ago. This means that he does not even require a check up for the next 4 months and I can (hopefully) look forward to many more days out with my old man.

^ Aww really pleased for you and your Dad. I think requires a celebratory Breakfast at Toby :D

She-ra said:
^ Aww really pleased for you and your Dad. I think requires a celebratory Breakfast at Toby :D

We went for an extra large cod and chips instead... but then he forced them to make him 2 fried eggs, a portion of onion rings and 2 slices of bread and butter. When he loses his appetite I will start to worry ;)

i saw a lonley shy girl and then she fell while walking on the street cuz she wasnt glasses on.

Latest posts

Back