What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrimp said:
Katerina said:
I went to see a comedian yesterday with my family. Never been to a comedy show before; really enjoyed it :D

The last one I saw made me want to fall asleep. I honestly had to leave half-way through to take a nap :p

I did wonder beforehand how funny I would actually find it. Luckily the guy is pretty famous so I've watched some of his stuff before on TV so I knew whether the comedy was my kind of thing before going.

Hope you got a good nap out of it then :p

juXdOMG.jpg

Fear it!!!:D

I went for a long walk by the sea with my dad and Harley the dog, then I went for lunch at the local golf club and drank a couple of beers while we played snooker. I 'won', but we played so poorly that there were no winners in that game...

Ringwood, DDZ, gabriel20, Amthorn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Bright Blessings to you all, for your very kind words and a big thank you too..It meant a lot to me your caring. Truly this community, is blessed with so many wonderful people.^.^

I'm very happy that a friend wanted to talk to me so much that he specially made an instant messenger. :)

Haha, it should be Good Morning by now and, I'm about to go to bed - means you're first up. Win. :)

Latest posts

Back