What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niave said:
I got my final grade for the summer trig class I was taking and it sort of made me smile. 89.3%! I was so close. I guess I'm proud of myself because math is not my strongest subject and I worked my ass off this summer. This also gaurantees me a spot in this professor next class for pre-calc. He is my favorite math professor. So, yay! :D

Congrats Niave! :)

This tiny little girl, probably about 4 years old? She was holding on to her grandfather's hand waiting for the elevator as I was too. Suddenly I heard her tell her grandfather "I have more fancy dresses like this at home." and she twirled herself around and her grandfather asked her some questions and she said "Yes, maybe like about 10 of these fancy dresses at home? Mommy and Daddy bought them for me.".

I thought that was so cute, it made me smile.

while on my way home from a mini vacation yesterday, I spotted this and had to stop to take a picture...

11844185_1463764583948383_995798523_n.jpg

I know I already wrote about being so close to getting an A with my 89.3% in my summer trig class but... I heard a rumor that my professor would consider rounding up if the homework and quiz scores were really good but I wasn't sure. I checked the site where the official grades are submitted by professors this morning and he gave me an A! It's ridiculous how happy this makes me but I studied my ass off. :D

I saw my brother today and we always laugh together. In all it was a good day even if I spent too much money and only ate two bananas.

Niave said:
I know I already wrote about being so close to getting an A with my 89.3% in my summer trig class but... I heard a rumor that my professor would consider rounding up if the homework and quiz scores were really good but I wasn't sure. I checked the site where the official grades are submitted by professors this morning and he gave me an A! It's ridiculous how happy this makes me but I studied my ass off. :D

Congratulations, geek ;)

This is about yesterday.. I smiled watching my 8 year old brother playing at the beach

Niave said:

Congrats,Niave! :)

I was having a crappy day and you made me smile. You sweet sweet boy (man). You know who you are. :p

I was having a frustrating day that filled me with anger, and my mistress, a woman I thought had abandoned me because I had failed her (as I seem to fail everyone I know), simply showed up out of the blue and demanded to use me, to our mutual pleasure. It was positive, worthwhile, and filled me with a sense of accomplishment. When she left, she was smiling...and I was grinning like a lunatic.

My landlady told me what a lovely and quiet tenant I was all these years...**** shame I have to move away from here.

Fell, kicked, degraded and once again rising, slowly. Good Work PD! Keep moving forward.

Doh! okay, not the right words again...

Fell, disgraced, crawled and slowly getting up. Yes, this is right. :)

Latest posts

Back