What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
This: Personality and gender word cloud for social media

The amount of swears and gaming-related words in the male sphere is kinda amusing, but so is the giant <3 in the female one.

Thanks for posting that, it gave me a bit of a laugh; it also confirmed most of my suspicions about social media. Apparently, women communicate like they're 8 years old and men are barely functioning, digitally obsessed idiots. Excellent.

the video of the baby that makes jokes to her daddy while he is cutting her nails, how cute

When I was waiting for the tram, wind blew leaves from trees on the other side of the road and it was beautiful :). Leaves were falling all around. It looked so magical. Best moment today. :)

And new books from library.

A heron with a fish strutting on the pier, looking ever so proud of itself.

I smiled when my husband laughed at me for saying that I was "off my FlyFlots" (FlyFlot is a brand of comfortable footwear).

went to the grocery store with my mother and sister, my mom was talking with someone she knew and this pretty girl was eyeballing me until we left. Made me smile to know that maybe im still attractive to some girls...

Texts from a friend... OK, so they were sent yesterday, but after 40+ hours awake, I collapsed for 13 hours. Strange week.

Same 2 people that always make me smile... one because she can't say anything without it sounding dirty and the other because she said that I'm one of the coolest people she's met in her life. You both know who you are.

My boss giving me the day off and checking up on me today after I got some horrible personal news yesterday while I was at work.

Latest posts

Back