What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some wicked idea. But I'm neither mad nor eccentric enough to pull something like that...yet.

[video=youtube]

Who knew two Chinese college kids lip syncing to backstreet boys was such a vital part of youtube's history?

I just came back from a lunch with my dad. My parents are both almost 80. My dad proceeded to tell me, that mum had bought him a new Christmas sweater during the summer and gave it to him to wear on Saturday for the first time. It was the Christmas party at the supper club for the company he used to work for. Dad put on the sweater and they both went to the lavish party.

Dad wore the sweater all night. Until unable to contain his self any longer, a colleague of Dad and Mums said " You realize that the reindeer are humping right?" My parents were shocked to realize the pattern of the cardigan, which mum had not even noticed when she bought it. This just made me day and I have not stopped laughing.

Double_Date_Cardigan_%28Back%29.jpg
had no idea dad was parading round in this.

My local shopkeeper found out I was not feeling well and sent me a Lindt Chocolate Bear for me.

This guy talking to his mates at the golf driving range. Went something like this

'That Kirk Douglas, he's in his 90's now. You wouldn't recognize him. His son, Michael, he got throat cancer from licking too many fannies'

That made me laugh !

Mashing up some garlic cloves with a little salt in my new (vintage) little brass pestle and mortar!

PenDragon said:

Your avatar kinda reminds me of when I was a child and my dad would be working out. I'd be stood there thinking 'One day I'll lift that'. That makes me smile. It looks like this kid is dreaming of lifting 170kg/374lb. I think he might have to dream for a while longer :)

Latest posts

Back