What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been frustrated with my inconsistency at work lately which has led to me beating up (verbally, not literally; though that's not necessarily any better) on myself the past couple of days. Been going on nature walks (my preferred activity) a bit more frequently as a result, sort of as therapy. I'm really fond of snakes, so seeing several of them earlier this week made me quite happy. First ones I've seen this year. Was out again today hoping to find some more. No luck there, but did find several salamanders, so that made me smile.

Everything is falling apart. The shower is leaking. The phone line has blown down wrecking my Internet. The fence is in pieces after a storm. I've got a severe infection. Blah, blah, blah...

Once upon a time I'd have got into bed and pulled the duvet up over my head, but here I am still plodding along. That makes me smile.

I decided to see if I can press my monster dumbbells. My shoulders were glad to find that I can... and reasonably easily.

Got a book I ordered in the mail today. It's a guide to North American warblers (birds). Excited to read it and the books on shorebirds and raptors I ordered which I got in the mail last week.

81k3b5mfopL._SL1500_.jpg

Feeling the muscle ache, started working out again. :D
Got above average performance for my first workout in a while.. Feels good. :shy:

Latest posts

Back