What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading out to the grocery store and seeing this lady with her little white fluffy dog. The dog was playing on the grass, running and jumping and having the time of it's life - all by itself. So cute!

EOwWQxK.gif

"Whoever was in charge of changing the Vaes Dothrak smoke alarm batteries needs to have their head caved in with a rock."

And the sea during today's storm.

My sister sending me this while reminiscing on childhood ..discussions between my brother and I:

I walked past a young woman holding a small baby over her shoulder. The baby was watching me as I walked along so I smiled and waved at her. The baby smiled then waved back. I think she was amused that we shared the same haircut... i.e. bald.

Serenia said:
A picture my friend sent having been soaked at a childs party.

They sound awesome. I bet those children think he's great.

People of all of faiths and no faith taking part in a simple prayer for Muhammad Ali. A beautiful expression of sentiment for a wonderful human being, a global people's champion.

My young cat and youngest son, rolling on the floor adoring each other, rubbing faces, snuggling and playing.

finding out that cats can now drink catnip and act like they are drunk LOL I have a forever companion now to drink with.

Latest posts

Back