What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran with my brother twice before he had to go back, so that was nice.

Also dipped back into the 25 minutes for 5K after being sluggish for a while. The stomach fat isn't as gone as I'd like it to be (I look OK with a shirt on though, so there's that), but hopefully I'm on my way to at least having it under control.

Not today but yesterday. I went for a nice walk with my Mom last night, for the first time in a while. She's trying to get in better shape too. Glad to see she's trying to get healthier, and we had a good conversation.

Last edited:
I have MS, multiple sclerosis and there are times I have difficulty walking but no matter how much pain and difficulty I may have walking I force myself to go for short walks twice a day. Near my home is a doggy daycare that I walk past and it does bring me enjoyment seeing dogs come running to the window and some of the dogs will walk along the windows with me. I look forward to that. Little things like that brings me enjoyment.

The leaves have been cleared from under the bridge I cycle through everyday. It's hard to see where the sidewalk ends with the leaves and it usually ends up flooding as well.

My bike tires got pumped up.

Meditation.

I woke up smiling after having a nice dream - which doesn't happen very often! I dreamt a stranger put his arm around me, and it felt nice. I can't remember the last time anyone put their arm around me, or gave me a hug in real life.

Latest posts

Back