What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Fuzz. :) Also, achieving stuff I've been trying to do with my portfolio for a while...

Huge sense of accomplishment today-

-finished grouting my new shower
-fixed the oven door glass that shattered New Years Eve
-traced and repaired an electrical short in the kitchen.
-got offered a job with a company that has potential for advancement in a short period of time, an insane starting wage, and incredible health plan, benefits, etc.
-found out my previous employer (just got laid off) owes me about $1200.00 in overtime pay- the kicker is I was just about to hand in my notice as it was the shittiest job I've ever had.
-and suggested in a couple of different threads that certain posters write self help books for us simple folk (maybe they can collaberate) so that we can learn such useful information as not being taken advantage of, manning up, and the ever popular "growing a set"; I would so enjoy reading these types of self-help books and feel great in the knowledge that I'm helping line the pockets of a couple of ALL members (remember me when you're millionaires).

-I think I need to grab a few cans of beer to celebrate, hopefully this drought of misery is over.

Yay me:)

Lonely in BC said:

-got offered a job with a company that has potential for advancement in a short period of time, an insane starting wage, and incredible health plan, benefits, etc.
-found out my previous employer (just got laid off) owes me about $1200.00 in overtime pay- the kicker is I was just about to hand in my notice as it was the shittiest job I've ever had.
-and suggested in a couple of different threads that certain posters write self help books for us simple folk (maybe they can collaberate) so that we can learn such useful information as not being taken advantage of, manning up, and the ever popular "growing a set"; I would so enjoy reading these types of self-help books and feel great in the knowledge that I'm helping line the pockets of a couple of ALL members (remember me when you're millionaires).

-I think I need to grab a few cans of beer to celebrate, hopefully this drought of misery is over.

This.

Doyle telling me he's happy with his new gf. She seems really charming. I am glad for them.

VideoVidiVisum said:
Lonely in BC said:

This.

And I melted when I saw this- thanks 3V, huge manly, lift you off your feet hugs right now ( fiancé as well).:)

Ak5 said:
Congrats BC! Hope it continues going well. :D

Much appreciated Ak5- the sun is shining (would be if it wasn't storming in my neck of the woods anyway).

Lonely in BC said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
Lonely in BC said:

This.

And I melted when I saw this- thanks 3V, huge manly, lift you off your feet hugs right now ( fiancé as well).:)

Awww you're welcome! It makes me happy to see the rest of the site happy!

The way it suddenly started snowing ridiculously much today when i was at an appointment, and my car was completely covered when i was to drive home. Sounds a little weird to be happy about, i know.

VideoVidiVisum said:
Cheesecake and eating a lunchable two blocks from where I ate the majority of my childhood lunchables -- PRESCHOOL!

I remember those.
All the cool people had them. :p

I smiled when I got a very nice PM from a most unexpected , and sexy fellow peer.... thank you darling, made my day (:)
hugs to you.

Latest posts

Back