What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pulled my toque off- the resulting hairdo is absolutely stellar and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words.........
imageogg.jpg

It's a little grainy as the iPad doesn't have the best lens in the world.

I went out on a date.

So now I get to sit back and see how long it takes to get an e-mail back that she doesn't think I'm the one. *laughs*

blackdot said:
I went out on a date.

So now I get to sit back and see how long it takes to get an e-mail back that she doesn't think I'm the one. *laughs*

A date, what's that? Seriously though, how did it go?

Lonely in BC said:
I just pulled my toque off- the resulting hairdo is absolutely stellar and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words.........
imageogg.jpg

I think....... I really think..... I LOVE YOU!!!~(:)

Yep, I'm talking to you Lonely in BC!

Nolife Princess said:
Lonely in BC said:
imageogg.jpg

I think....... I really think..... I LOVE YOU!!!~(:)

Yep, I'm talking to you Lonely in BC!
Blush

Lonely in BC said:
blackdot said:
I went out on a date.

A date, what's that? Seriously though, how did it go?

I don't know. I've learned from experience that it doesn't matter how the date went, it always leads to the same result. *laughs*

LOL BC that made me laugh. My hair never looks like that after I take mine off, it's messed up but usually all flat and twisted.

Lonely in BC said:
That. :p

I like the hair actually. You should have shown me that pic earlier, it's better than the other one. :)
I gotta say I like the tiles too.

That fact that my laptop isn't dead. On top of everything else today that would have sent me over the edge.

Latest posts

Back