What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garbageman said:
Thanks user 130057

Picturing a grown man run screaming from a wasp, made me smile too.

Well, it was on the UK version of Big Brother, but it still made me laugh out loud. You can't fake terror like this...

[video=youtube]

Gordon Ramsay... Always making me smile.

2ihfd.jpg

I got told "you are a really good friend, you know that?" Today. Let's just say from this person, it meant a lot.

Trying to put a harness on a lab pup that was wanting to play and receive belly rubs :D

Well, Locke just gave me a rep point. Said my posts are usually entertaining. That means some of the honeysuckle I wrote was actually read, and made someone smile. That made me smile!

I read "utterly entertaining" the first time. Then double checked. Dammit!

likeaspacemonkey said:
Well, Locke just gave me a rep point. Said my posts are usually entertaining. That means some of the honeysuckle I wrote was actually read, and made someone smile. That made me smile!

I read "utterly entertaining" the first time. Then double checked. Dammit!

Lol, changed to "always entertaining". Maybe I'll change the word every few days, just for fun :D

I saw something on TV that reminded me of when my mother and I would sit watching TV together during my early teenage years.

My friend who stayed up talking to me on the phone for most of the night, just to make sure I was okay. Thank you! :) My life is better because of you.

^ I think I know what baby pandas you guys are talking about :D

Waking up early today all by myself and getting something done.

My therapist telling me that I am making great steps and progressing wonderfully !

Latest posts

Back