What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2els0vk.gif

^^^^that picture *gives you both a hug* awwwwww and graceblossom's avatar...is that her real smile? its gorgeous...as is the above posters ^_^

ucxb said:
Cookie Dough = one of my favorite canines at the shelter :D

2cet9ww.jpg

Awww that it such a lovely pic of you both :)

simhthmss said:
^^^^that picture *gives you both a hug* awwwwww and graceblossom's avatar...is that her real smile? its gorgeous...as is the above posters ^_^

Thanks that is my real smile :).

I've got my 14 year old niece staying with me until Tuesday while her parents are at Monza to watch the Italian F1 GP. She's a complete nutter and she talks mostly about boys, One Direction and the like, but I love that she's still close enough to her uncle to share all that sort of stuff.

Thanks Grace and simhthmss ! Volunteering at the shelter has been a huge positive for me

I got a e mail today from someone I only talked to twice months ago, when she was really hurting and mess up. I hadn't heard from her till today, and it made my whole year. She said she was planning suicide recently, but because of something I had said, she changed her mind and got help. And now she has a closer relationship with her family.

Latest posts

Back