What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My six year old got some things for my birthday. Cholcolate cupcakes, a necklace with a charm, fresh flowers and a card. Best birthday EVER! :D

Oh...she also stopped by the fun machines at walmart and bought me a 25 cent ring. lmfao

I stepped up my 'noob status' at a game today, with much help from a good friend.

Photo of Andy Murray with a Union Jack flag around his shoulders!! Bet he really wanted a Scottish one instead .....

Flaneur, I like your avatar. :) That just made me smile because I'd like to keep thinking the same.

Today, my niece made me smile. She never fails to do so. Wish kids can stay innocent as they grow up.

It was yesterday but a customer came in with his little kid. When they were leaving the kid said bye to me and waved.

I walked into a store as a child and his mother were leaving, and he shyly said "hi" when he saw me. I laughed and quietly said hi back. Weird because I normally hate kids >.>

My best friend just told me she bought us tickets to see Cat Power. I think I'll return the favor and get us the tickets for The Jesus And Mary Chain. :)

Thinking of the past and coming to the realization that past hurts that I felt had scarred my soul no longer have a hold on me. Thinking of the future and excited about the possibilities :)

Lonely in BC said:
Thinking of the past and coming to the realization that past hurts that I felt had scarred my soul no longer have a hold on me. Thinking of the future and excited about the possibilities :)

Congrats, old coot. :p

Latest posts

Back