What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture and a note in my email inbox. It's feeling good to be thought about this way :)

I had a nice, smooth bowel movement this afternoon. I actually pumped my fist up in the air and said aloud, "yaaay!" I've been in pain over the past few weeks, and I had to go in for blood work and xrays, completely change my diet because of.... (deleted for graphic content), so this is like a big deal. Yes, I smiled over poop.

I stepped outside to look at vegetables, and heard funny noises from the trees in the next person's yard. There was one tree near me, and one bit farth away in the other yard. In the tree near me, it looked like a squirrel stealing things from nest of another squirrel.. because another one started screaming and running to other tree to chase the thief, while thief ran away with some big thing in the mouth.

Not so amusing for the poor squirrel, of course

Lonely in BC said:
Having a four hour phone call that's left me thrilled beyond description.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The above. :)

Happy for you Lonely. It makes me smile too when I was on a 6-hour call that just left me unbelievably amazed and excited, so I can relate!

Being sent a beautiful ecard by a lovely friend because I've been feeling so down

ladyforsaken said:
Lonely in BC said:
Having a four hour phone call that's left me thrilled beyond description.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The above. :)

Happy for you Lonely. It makes me smile too when I was on a 6-hour call that just left me unbelievably amazed and excited, so I can relate!

Yay us!

I smiled today because someone special, no, change that- MY someone special was with me all day, in a manner of speaking

Dam, BC is one excited lad these days......

Latest posts

Back