What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that it only took about 2 1/2 hours for the entire office building staff to scarf down 96 of the 108 peanut butter balls that I made. And, then proceeded to ask when I would be bringing in *more*!

In a moment of girlishness I painted my nails blue with sparkles! I smile everytime I look at my hands :D

My boss came into our office, saying that we should all have the half of the day before christmas off and then, as everyone got ready to leave, he gave everyone a present and wished everyone a "Merry Christmas."
The present was a wooden box, just opened it with some force and some Bordeaux red wine bottles were inside, all from different Chateau. Not bad, not bad. :)

I rarely see customers in my office because my part is always done over the phone (the techs go to the houses for repairs).
A customer came in to pick some stuff up and told me how nice I always am to him on the phone and that he really appreciated it. :)

You know I actually work up in a good mood today, and I think it's due to the end of the world not ending. Anytime I can say FU to the 'powers that be' it gives me a warm glow inside....

...although it's probably just the hell fire.

Got a Christmas card from one friend and a gift from another. First time in about fifteen or more years for either!

MissGuided said:
Getting a big ole package from UPS.

Pervert! Wait wasn't that a line from some bad movie? Was it Legally Blonde?

Why did I know that? Oh god, I'm going to crawl back into my hole now.

^haha! I've been getting a lot of packages the last couple of weeks - I hope that doesn't make me a UPS slut!

Packers win!

And had a great time hanging out with my friends!

I've been pretty down the past couple of days and haven't been able to sleep since I've been thinking so much. It was nice to hangout with them and take my mind off things for awhile. Just gotta learn from my mistakes and move on

Latest posts

Back