What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm smiling today because I don't have classes till noon and I'm finally getting some writing done. I'm working on three things at the moment. This is a stark contrast to most of last year, when I couldn't even get the motivation to work on one thing. It feels good to be productive again for a change.

My wonderful boyfriend and seeing a text before I was about to hit the sheets again. :)

My teacher saying he is "very very very very proud" of my presentation of the noughties and how 4 big things influenced the world and photography.
"I think everyone in this class could learn a lot from reading your slideshow."

:D

Snail on the side of aquarium, it goes "oum oum oum" with its mouth eating algae
it looks cute

fox said:
Snail on the side of aquarium, it goes "oum oum oum" with its mouth eating algae
it looks cute
AAAAAAWWWWW ^^^ This cute message made me smile today ^^^ :)

Seeing my baby nephew and making him smile.

Watching my cats go insane while I steamed them a salmon filet.

I heard a certain kind of bird chirping, that always does in early morning, for the first time this year (since they left for winter)

When I was walking through town earlier, I saw my best friend in the street. Our eyes met and as soon as we recognized each other, we pulled faces of sheer disgust and contempt and walked the other way. We're weird like that, but it made me smile.

Latest posts

Back