What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This did:

dpIwmKL.gif

:D

Thinking about something I was told last night. It's been making me smile again and again ever since. I'm trying not to geek out and tell everyone!

annik said:
Thinking about something I was told last night. It's been making me smile again and again ever since. I'm trying not to geek out and tell everyone!

Tell us, tell us!!!!

* Finally switching my bank - today my new account was opened and my old one closed, also £100 reward for switching/being a 1st time customer.
* My manageress and 3 friends at the place I do volunteer work (they're all adorable, we're all friends and it's awesome to know a couple more crazy cat ladies). :D
* I have 4 cats, 3 female and 1 male. 1 female runs away from everybody, except me, and she's freaking adorable and sleeps next to me in my bed at night.
* Dinner was very nice today, my sister's cooking is awesome.
* Strange but lovely lady I work with, she always makes me smile or laugh.
* Not being skint haha.

Seeig my book in paperback format for the first time (Sorry, I know I'm boring everyone, but it's a big deal for me.)

Edward W said:
Seeig my book in paperback format for the first time (Sorry, I know I'm boring everyone, but it's a big deal for me.)

NOT boring! This made me smile!! Congratulations!! :) Will reply you soon!! It's made me smile. :)
Big deal to me too. ;)

A small group of "tough guys" going out of their way for me, instead of the other way around as it used to be. And also a book i bought online has just arrived.

yesterday walking on a beach for the first time in 25 years !
The sun was out, I had my camera.
It was wonderfull !

Moggie = cat

Wow, someone's making you smile there!

Latest posts

Back