What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was more like last night but the amazing fireworks show at shelter island. I felt like such a little kid watching the fireworks just as excited as my little niece.

The Lions winning. More because of how happy my boyfriend was.

And something I was told.

A goodie package from Mom and some health insurance reimbursement checks that I forgot were coming.

Wailun said:
Eating watermelon :)

Oh! That is SO one my favorite things about summer! I have my salt shaker ready, where's my slice??

Did you spit the seeds at unsuspecting passersby?

A hilarious incident on F1 involving a wheel coming off and knocking some guy over in the pits, I'm so uploading a vid soon as I can find one.

I found a travel scrabble game that my Jackie had gotten for us when we went on road trips. I opened it up and she had left the tiles saying "I love you" on the board. I smiled, and then cried.

I told a lame joke to a waitress, and she not only laughed, she also said "You're cute".

Grabbed a beer with an old friend who I haven't seen in quite some time.

Also, recently I've been working towards being more sociable in general, and I just setup lunch with a girl from school. I'm really happy right now.

Latest posts

Back