What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read an article about the funniest Yahoo! Questions, some people asked this...

"how can I get a mirror effect on my monitor, I've tried scanning it but it doesn't work."

"What is the right age to start teaching my dog about sex."

"Credit card stuck in computer...

I wanted to see if my computer would read my credit card so I put it into the CD Rom and it got stuck, how do I get it out? I tried toothpicks but I lost them in the process, also the drive is making a funny noise, somebody help!"

"If a woman was to eat a lot of chocolate would her breast milk taste like chocolate milk?"

"How do you get Youtube to come film you? I've been calling, calling and calling them but I haven't got any reply from them! How do other people get their videos up? I really have some funny stuff but they won't come! Help!"

That made me laugh! :)

I surprisingly have two things today:

My girlfriend told me that I am her favorite person, and she actually meant it. :)

Doing things that I wasn't capable of doing a month ago.

Microsoft's comment about their down service (again) :

Oh no! We know that some of our members are having a difficult time accessing video, application, music, and game content on the Xbox console. We want you back to enjoying the full scope of the Xbox LIVE service as soon as possible. We’ve got our best people working to get everything back to normal. Thank you so much for your patience! We’ll post an update here on our progress as soon as we have more information!

Somehow the image of a load of techies taking the quick access pole down to the server room doesn't quite cut it.

Work makes me smile every day thanks to my good team. But today, a manager from another company made me chuckle as he spoke to a man on the phone. He was so annoyed. In his Irish accent, he was asking the man on the phone if he was a homosexual. I mean.. What sort of insult is that? Lol. Then he was swearing whilst one of my workmates mimicked sir Irish :D

Latest posts

Back