What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I was feeling really down.. and then Sigma said something that made me smile. :)

GraceB's posts about food and cravings also made me smile.. cos for some reason.. she seems to have power over my cravings. :p

Aw thanks that is really nice...I love haviung that power over people...think I can do it to Scotty to muahahaha!

What made me smile yesterday. My little nieces and nephew from my step-sister on my dad's side. The little one is just the most adorably intelligent little being I have ever met.

Watching the pure innocent joy and laughter in my 3 year old sons face as he chased a balloon in the wind :D

My dad has incurable cancer, but today I found out that his PSA levels have dropped from 18 to 2.3 and that means he'll probably be around for a good few years yet. That makes me smile.

Some groups of cultural dancers during a parade, their dancing, masks and regional costumes are amazing and unique, but they were a bit drunk already, so they did a lot of funny things hehe!.

user 130057 said:
My dad has incurable cancer, but today I found out that his PSA levels have dropped from 18 to 2.3 and that means he'll probably be around for a good few years yet. That makes me smile.

I am pleased for you and your Dad :).

user 130057 said:

Thankfully, user 130057. It's good to hear he is doing better. Hope it stays good. :)

user 130057, I wish the best for your Dad's health.

This may seem a bit trivial, I don't see much tv, but I am in the city for a few days, and I got to watch a couple of episodes of Murder She Wrote, and it made me smile.

Thanks for the kind words. Both my remaining grandparents currently have cancer too, so it's a pretty stressful time. I like to think I take it all in my stride though.

Nothing wrong with 'trivial' if it makes you smile, Garbageman! I'm sure I've posted loads of trivial things during this thread that made me smile. I feel one coming up...

Watching a grown man run screaming from a wasp.

Thanks user 130057

Picturing a grown man run screaming from a wasp, made me smile too.

Latest posts

Back