What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robinstoke said:
Finally under 200 lbs for the first time since 8th grade

Sounds like you have been making a bit of an effort there! Congrats:D

TheSkaFish said:
found out I am one class shy of another bachelor's. Wondering if it's worth it to finish, or even possible. Or if it would open any new doors.

Also, went for a nice long bike ride today.

How much effort is one class? It might be worth it and you will be meeting people, yes?

"If it isn't my old foes Man-Spider an *******-Man... I knew you were behind this..."

Won £25 with a lucky dip lottery ticket

robinstoke said:
Finally under 200 lbs for the first time since 8th grade

Congratulations on your weight loss. Well done :)

I woke up this morning, checked my gmail, and noticed a notification from my favorite writing site stating that I'd gotten a new badge. It was for getting 75 hearts on my work in total. Now, the badges are superficial, and I don't care about 75 hearts simply because it's a big number, but I'm thrilled to know that my writing has given people at least 75 individual, meaningful experiences. Knowing that I have something worth contributing to the world that can bring enjoyment to others makes it impossible for me not to smile. :D

Lone Apothecary said:
I woke up this morning, checked my gmail, and noticed a notification from my favorite writing site stating that I'd gotten a new badge. It was for getting 75 hearts on my work in total. Now, the badges are superficial, and I don't care about 75 hearts simply because it's a big number, but I'm thrilled to know that my writing has given people at least 75 individual, meaningful experiences. Knowing that I have something worth contributing to the world that can bring enjoyment to others makes it impossible for me not to smile. :D

Well done that's brilliant :)

As everyday, my feline kid Vito Corleone (the one you see on my avatar watching abc's tv show Castle, he's a huge fan).

GraceBlossom said:
A kitten walking into my house today :).

Aww I want that! If that ever happens to me I'm gonna keep it! If it's a stray... :p (though I know nothing about caring of cats - but I will learn!)

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:

Aww I want that! If that ever happens to me I'm gonna keep it! If it's a stray... :p (though I know nothing about caring of cats - but I will learn!)

All you need to know is that they once were worshiped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They haven't forgotten this. Dogs have owners. Cats have slaves. Once you get this your cat will be perfectly happy.😹

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:

All you need to know is that they once were worshiped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They haven't forgotten this. Dogs have owners. Cats have slaves. Once you get this your cat will be perfectly happy.😹

:O
Okay, me still want kitties.

Triple Bogey said:
woman at work bought me 2 easter eggs because I have lent her my football pass for Sunday's big match !

Good to see a kind gesture being rewarded. Enjoy and don't eat them all at once
:)

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
woman at work bought me 2 easter eggs because I have lent her my football pass for Sunday's big match !

Depends on how big they are though - I mean if they are medium sized? SCARF THE LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

I love chocolate ! They don't stand a chance ! :)

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Depends on how big they are though - I mean if they are medium sized? SCARF THE LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty small, Cadbury's crème egg ones !

Latest posts

Back