What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
An e-mail.. making me a bit more hopeful and positive of my future. I won't get my hopes up too high yet though.. but this is a good one, and even if it doesn't go through, I will be thankful for the experience of this feeling at least.

Fingers crossed, whatever it is.

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
An e-mail.. making me a bit more hopeful and positive of my future. I won't get my hopes up too high yet though.. but this is a good one, and even if it doesn't go through, I will be thankful for the experience of this feeling at least.

Fingers crossed, whatever it is.

Thank you! I will message you!!

ladyforsaken said:

Good luck. You deserve many good things to happen in your life.

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Good luck. You deserve many good things to happen in your life.

Thank you user 130057! :)

I was told by someone today I have a "sexy" accent. o_O

This would be the second time I've heard this from someone outside of the U.S. but it catches me off guard every time, I just cant see it since I'm only from Illinois - nowhere special. She was probably just being flirtatious. Still, it slightly brought a smile to my face.

Attending my sister's graduation. Tomorrow she's going on a vacation on her by herself for the first time. More reason why my sister is the most important person in my life.

Rosebolt said:
Attending my sister's graduation. Tomorrow she's going on a vacation on her by herself for the first time. More reason why my sister is the most important person in my life.

Congratulations to your sister, Rose. And bon voyage to her, hope she'll have a good time. :)

I did some big ass test for my jobcoaching, and apparently i have a high acedamical thinking level. Though not high enough to correctly translate that to english.

Rosebolt said:
I did some big ass test for my jobcoaching, and apparently i have a high acedamical thinking level. Though not high enough to correctly translate that to english.

Don't stress out about that; most English speaking people can't translate anything into any foreign language. Myself included.

Latest posts

Back