What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.
You can't learn football without busting some balls on the way.

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

seeing my dad care and helping....I through my dads ego and flaws but I saw him show his heart without sarcasm .....and I feel like I can forgive him but ....one step at a time

L: "You're a grim *******."

Z: "I'm a realist."

L: "Grim. *******."

Z: "If you say so. That's not the worst superhero name I've ever heard. 'Hey, look there! It's the Grim *******!'"

L: "He doesn't do anything. He doesn't help anyone. He just stands there in a trenchcoat looking sternly at crime scenes until people get uncomfortable and tell him to go away."

guy on a bike chatting away to me while im on the phone loool. and a girl trying to fit into a dolly buggy and getting dragged around on the floor in it outside the train station :p nearly dragged me along with her haha.

PenDragon said:
McDamned said:
My grandma, 92 and still going strong, relatively speaking :)

Now that's a smiling news. Indeed good. :)

I agree, that is fantastic news.

It made me smile to see my dog eating a cheeseburger for lunch, then shredding his paper plate to pieces. He wolfed it down in seconds. Made him so happy :D

My cousin's step-daughter. She just clung on to me the moment she saw me. She was so well-behaved. Much better now. I forgot how she did the same a long time ago when I was at their place for some family event.

Sigh, I love kids.

Latest posts

Back