What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most bitter words of the month made me smile today. A wave of positivity just ran through me and "OOH, Its not me, its the people, by birth, like this. Bitter and rude."

I am so satisfied to know that it was never my fault. Feeling like they don't deserve to be with me.

M_also_lonely post dedicated to three other forum members, I thought that was so sweet!
Also driving lesson

Peaches said:
M_also_lonely post dedicated to three other forum members, I thought that was so sweet!
Also driving lesson

Thank you. Knowing that I made someone (you here) smile, made me smile today.

Fine day it is. When I woke up this morning, what a lovely message I read, can't be more pleasant to get something like that after waking up a little late and then talk with sis made it even better and until I logged in here to see user 130057's post. Boy! series of smile turn into good heartfelt laughter.

Thank you all three of you for making my day :)

Getting to officially meet my boyfriend's family. They're all so laid back and cool! Just completely the opposite of the families I know.

I spent the afternoon watching gory horror movies with Grandma. ^^

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
My dad's PSA level has halved for the fourth quarter in a row.

Absolutely fantastic news so pleased for you and your Dad. ((((Hugs))))

That's amazing, user 130057. Hope it continues to go well for your dad. :)

One of my students asked me if I play Clash of Clans and if so what my clan was.
So I told him that I did infact play, slightly embarrassed, admitted that my Clan was called Potterheads.
He smiled and we continued our lesson. After a while he said "what did you say your clan was? POTATOEHEADS????"

Came across this again.. it just does it for me every time. :D
43a39d58gw1eip4c4u47ig209q07bx6u.gif

Latest posts

Back