What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A young Japanese girl who asked me to take her photo next to a waterfall. She called me 'Sir'. It made me feel old, but I was happy to oblige and she seemed really happy.

When I was at the pet store today to get some rabbit food, I saw a little guy like the pic below, except that his main coat was light brown in colour, with the same darker coloured ears and around the nose. It was a Netherlands Dwarf, so tiny and so freakin adorable. He's new around there, he seemed nervous, not as active as the previous one displayed before him. It made me smile.

[img=600x500]https://megansmiscmenag.files.wordp...-dwarf-male-rabbit-white-background.jpg[/img]

amazing stories this guy was telling at his book presentation, city gossip from the 18th century

My friend from work thanked me a thousand times over for staying late. It wasn't a big deal, but just the fact that she made me feel appreciated and not just taken advantage of was nice. :3

A colleague said she'd genuinely cry if I decided to leave the company at the end of my apprenticeship...I did not expect this reaction when I shared my doubts about the future here.

This woman I have worked with for 18 years. We haven't always got on. Things have been nasty at times.
She's going on her holiday for 2 weeks. After that I am off for a week so
I won't see her for nearly a month.
We both left at 3pm. When I was cycling home, I saw her at a bus stop.
I waved and she waved back.
It was a nice moment.

Going back to where I belong, Ah what a amazing feeling this is. I shouldn't even had left, not going to leave again. No, not again.

Latest posts

Back