what movie sequel were you most excited for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
for me it had to be the matrix sequels. when i found out they were making not 1 more but 2 at the same time... i cant think of a time since then where i was that excited waiting for a movie to be released.

Punisher said:
Terminator 3. But it was a disappointment.

was better than salvation though. that was one of the most pointless additions to a franchise i think ive ever seen.

I don't recall past sequels that has already been released but I've been looking forward to Mad Max 4 for AGES and it looks like it's finally happening. Of course, they could very well mess it up but at this point I don't really care, I just want a new part of the series. :D

My favorite sequel of all time - Aliens

Obsidian said:
I don't recall past sequels that has already been released but I've been looking forward to Mad Max 4 for AGES and it looks like it's finally happening. Of course, they could very well mess it up but at this point I don't really care, I just want a new part of the series. :D

I am interested to see Fury Road since Road Warrior changed my life when it came out (I went out and bought a rusty 71 Charger with a 440 after seeing it :) ) but have reservations - no Mel Gibson and lots of CGI sounds like a potential for a Sci-Fi channel original...

I did see pictures from the unveiling of some of the cars a few months ago - http://www.madmaxmovies.com/mad-max-4-fury-road/current-news/index.html

Supposedly it is yet another sequel that takes place after Thunderdome. If so, why did they build a clone of "Max's" XB GT interceptor from the first two movies? I am betting on a prequel or a reboot.

I heard somewhere that James Cameron is making a sequel to Avatar. So I guess I might be a bit excited about that....but not super pee-my-pants excited. Just sort of a curiosity, really.

Badjedidude said:
I heard somewhere that James Cameron is making a sequel to Avatar. So I guess I might be a bit excited about that....but not super pee-my-pants excited. Just sort of a curiosity, really.

yea i had heard that they annonced a sequel to that already. im not normally one to jump on the bandwagon with stuff, in fact im more the kind to not do it just because everyone else is. but to be honest avatar was one of the best movies ive seen in a long time. maybe its just the sci-fi nerd in me but i really liked it.

Obsidian said:
.... Mad Max 4 ....

Yeah that sounds good even though i don't really think that it will prove to be worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back