What Things Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775Again said:
I want to get very good at guitar and record stuff and then that might make me less of a complete waste of a human being.

No-one is a waste of a human being, even if you don't feel that's true at the moment :)

It says things, things that mean I can list few of mine here. There are so many things I want to do before I go from this world.
Ahem...
I want to have family. that is the first mind on my mind, have lots of kids :)
I want to travel every **** place on planet Earth if possible.
I want to meet every single one of you if that is possible too.
and many more to come...

Nothing. the all things i'm doing right now. i can't say when i'm going to die so i take every decision for permanent.
here are some
1.marriage life
2.will childrens..
3.worlds tour
4.want to learn more
5.and die

okay here it goes.. I dont know how much i could complete of my wish list.. anyway am gonna type my one million wishes + adding.. whenever i get sometime online
1. Get into university and complete my studies
2. Be a doctor (or maybe a psychologist or a pediatrician)
3. Be there for as many people as possible
4. Open up an orphanage with full facilities for the kids
5. Travel the world
6. Write books on my feelings
7. Find my man and fall in love
8. Get married
9. Look after my mum and family as long as time permits us to be together
10. Have children of my own
11. Teach something I learnt to as many people as possible
12. Camp out with my husband one day on a starry night ....
(more to add up)

An eclectic mix of things I'd like to do in no particular order:

1. See the stars and planets - just through a telescope I mean. But I think it will help put things in perspective so to speak

2. Stay on a tropical beach islands and spend my time surfing and snorkeling in the sea.

3. Find a boyfriend - because being single for so long kinda sucks and I'd like to have someone to share things with and spend time with.

4. Get a good small group of friends to hang out with and have a good time as well as being there to support one another.

5. Become successful as an artist and be able to support myself financially through it

6. Go see some NHL ice hockey in Canada

7. Have a go in a bobsleigh

8. Learn how to play 4 certain songs on a keyboard/piano when I don't really know how to play at all at the moment.

9. Be content with my life and comfortable with its end when the time comes.

If I could meet the people I want to meet, that would be great. They're dispersed all over the world though. That would be my one dying wish, I think.

Sky Dive.
Visit the Sedlec Ossuary in the Czech Republic.
Play one last show on stage.
Get married.
Visit my goddaughter and give her a hug from her father in his memory.

ladyforsaken said:
If I could meet the people I want to meet, that would be great. They're dispersed all over the world though. That would be my one dying wish, I think.

You won't mind If I try to meet you, would you, Milady? And you don't have to come to me, I will come to you if you don't mind.

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:

You won't mind If I try to meet you, would you, Milady? And you don't have to come to me, I will come to you if you don't mind.

It would be lovely to be able to meet the lovely people on this forum.

ladyforsaken said:

Aww, same. :/ It would be sooo nice~

More recently, I've been thinking that I'd like to work as or retire to be a math or science tutor for young kids.

At the risk of sounding like a sap, I'd like to know what it is really like to love without heartache and be able to get it back. But I also believe in pipe dreams.

1. A permanent full-time IT job with good pay and benefits.
2. True everlasting love.

Latest posts

Back