What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a really old RPG... but...

Plancescape: Torment

It's storyline was like a real fantasy novel of the highest rank combined with a philoshopical treastise... The plot was something like you were an imortal that couldnt die and lived a thousand lives before that you forgot every time... In the end you had to kill your mortality/soul/self that was split from your body to make you immortal... So the goal of the entire game was to find a way to become mortal again!

It was 2000 I think (yeah I know... I'm old :p)

Dchrisanthako said:
This is a really old RPG... but...

Plancescape: Torment

It's storyline was like a real fantasy novel of the highest rank combined with a philoshopical treastise... The plot was something like you were an imortal that couldnt die and lived a thousand lives before that you forgot every time... In the end you had to kill your mortality/soul/self that was split from your body to make you immortal... So the goal of the entire game was to find a way to become mortal again!

It was 2000 I think (yeah I know... I'm old :p)

That would make an amazing film.

I'm really into Warframe, Witcher 3 and Mirrors edge catalyst at the moment though I'm currently also running a Minecraft server and playing Ragnarok online occasionally too. Fun times.

Recently bought a 3DS so I've been playing a lot of Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Pokemon, although I kinda have burnt out on the latter. I have SMT4 too which I really must get round to, SMT3 (aka Nocturne or Lucifer's Call depending on where you're from) is my favourite Japanese RPG of all time p much

Recently finished The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. Incredible send-off and a real meaty expansion. There's not much to say except that every other western RPG developer has been put to shame, thoroughly.

Also replayed Ecco and its sequel, Tides of Time, over the last few days. Played at least one of them when I was young but never since, so it was an interesting experience recalling how eerie those games were; the soundtrack in particular really conveys the claustrophobic loneliness of the many caves you traverse, the open seas and the surreal futures of the second game. That meaty Mega Drive bass is put to good use. I think I'm going to have a look at the enhanced Windows port (which was itself based on the Mega-CD port, I think?)

OH YEAH, I've also been playing Rayman Legends on occasion, doing the odd level here and there. It's a fun game but I rushed through Origins and then felt myself waning in interest.

I'm playing Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma. I haven't been this excited since... well, since Virtue's Last Reward was released. I love 999 and it's sequel so much that my Steam account and my old Xbox Live! username are both named Akane Kurashiki. She's awesome!

I also played through Pony Island. I enjoyed it immensely and I feel that the experience was intensified by going in completely blind. It was not at ALL what I expected.

When I'm finished with this, I'll move on to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. The world will be a much sadder place when the Japanese finally give up on making video games...

2k16. It came free with Playstation plus, so I thought I would download it. However, I know absolutely nothing about basketball, so I just end up spamming all the buttons. Incase you were wondering, spamming doesn't work, I'm awful at it;)

Transistor.

As a game, it's one of the most gorgeous I've seen with spot-on characterization. As far as gameplay... it's obtuse, clunky, and frustrating. Nothing like Bastion. I might just watch a Let's Play.

Pokemon Go,that has just kept me entertained for hours,walking around with a friend shouting out "kill the pokemon", that game is addictive lol

Serephina said:
Pokemon Go,that has just kept me entertained for hours,walking around with a friend shouting out "kill the pokemon", that game is addictive lol

=p. Yes it is very addictive!

kamya said:
Serephina said:

Gah. I think I may just cave and join everyone else in this. It's sort of part of our childhood coming to life after all.

Aisha said:
kamya said:
Serephina said:

Gah. I think I may just cave and join everyone else in this. It's sort of part of our childhood coming to life after all.

I've been laughing at all the stories of folk walking into rivers, falling into lakes, finding dead bodies and whatnot. Pokemon was never so serious!

Latest posts

Back