What was the BEST DATE you guys ever had???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly i am unwilling to post anything more about myself until i find out if the staff here are going to continue to control me. (deleting posts and closing threads without any notice)

i have only been on one "maybe" date. to me it was but i dont know if she saw it as a date. nothing happened though. just a movie and then talking in the car outside her house for over an hour and then an awkard goodbye.

The best dates I've had have always been non-dates.

Raking leaves together, hanging out in the park, working together at school, etc.

The moral of the story? SEIZE AN OPPORTUNITY WHEN IT COMES!! :D

Death-cap said:
Honestly i am unwilling to post anything more about myself until i find out if the staff here are going to continue to control me. (deleting posts and closing threads without any notice)

Isnt that what you just did? Posted? lol

And stop trolling other people's threads with your personal grievances.

Date? Date? What's that?

Well I guess I had something that could count as almost-date. I've seen it as two friends going for a drink, talking, walking more than anything else. So guess it wasn't really a date. :p 'twas fun enough, though. Enough to see what a real date might look like and that I surely do want one. :p Well er.. not one. More than one, much more!

You know, I'm trying to think back on dates, and I don't think I've ever had one where I was like, hey, that was fun! It's mostly like, well, at least I didn't puke or drool on myself.

So, this one time, I was eating a box of cereal. They don't sell it anymore. It was called Fruit and Fiber. Had these flakes and dried fruit. My favorite had dates in it. Those dates were the BEST.

nerdygirl said:
So, this one time, I was eating a box of cereal. They don't sell it anymore. It was called Fruit and Fiber. Had these flakes and dried fruit. My favorite had dates in it. Those dates were the BEST.

i knew someone was going to do that and refer to the other date, lol.

Well, I was already in a relationship with this person, but it was one of the most memorable days we ever spent together..... we woke up in the morning, and snuggled for a while, just laying together. We finally got up, and went out for breakfast, and decided to just see where the day took us... we ended up finding this state park, that was rather secluded, and walked and walked.... there was a point over the ocean, where we stopped for a while to lay on the rocks, watch the water... talk and laugh.

we went for dinner on the beach after such a nice afternoon, and after we ate, we took another long walk on the beach.... and well, you know... found a nice little spot... to get a little naughty on at the beach...

we came home after that... we were both so happy then, I felt so good, safe, amazing, beautiful.... it was a wonderful day, and one of my favorite memories of being with that person...

Most memorable one has to be when my boyfriend and I went on a day trip to a little castle in Wales, we nearly got in trouble that day, if we'd been caught we might have gotten told to leave...
The castle is a small castle that has been repaired so that people can look around, the rooms have furniture in etc. - we were walking alone through one of the rooms at the top, (you can only walk through the rooms, red ropes are used to indicate where you can and can't go) we spotted a tiny door on the far side of the room, it was open and through it we saw a narrow walk way, we were curious, there were no security cameras, so we hopped over the red rope and went through the door, closing it behind us, we spent about 10 minutes wandering around up there and had to sneak back down without being caught. We basically spent the whole day there just being stupid and giggling.

Ok so I go next, I took my then girlfriend to the movies in the afternoon and we then came back home and drank some milkshakes. When evening hours came we went out for a fancy dinner. Lobster! Yum.. oh but the bill i still remember until this day. Anyhow she was really thankful and gave me this huge hug i think it was like a 5 minute hug lol. Then we talked a little and I drove her home.. good times

Latest posts

Back