What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would fly away to some other world and explore what else existance has to offer. It wouldn't be to the moon or even mars. That wouldn't be far enough. It would be so far away that the thought of returning would not be in the realm of possibility.

Possibly flirt with the hottest magazine model I could find.

I try to aim for the stars, haha.

I'd rob several banks in one day, buy and island, and become dead to the world forever.

I'd apply MIT's Aerospace Engineering Doctoral Program.

I onlywant the chance to get in then I'll just work my ass off once I get in and prove myself.

Learning different languages, cooking all sorts of dishes, sewing all sorts of clothes.

Put the lottery on.

EDIT: On second thought that was a mistake, putting the lottery on wouldn't win me any more money, I successfully already do this sometimes. I should have said WIN the lottery, **** it.

^ Aww that is a nice one.

Buy a big enough house for my needs with some land enough to live off with, veg, fruit trees and bushes. Some animals. Enough room to grow something's to sell. It would be far enough from a town or village that if I don't want to see other people I wont. But close enough to get shopping. With a major town or city about a hours drive away.

Edit: It would have good internet access :p

EveWasFramed said:
Rahvin said:
EveWasFramed said:
lonelyfairy said:
Win a lottery. :p

I'm with Fairy on this one. :p
Is there room for a third?
Lottery for me

Yes of course. :D We're having a lottery celebration later and you're invited!

Hehe, I agree with Eve. :D

h6FD20C4D

Latest posts

Back