What would you change in this world, if you could?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would change myself so I am 1000 feet tall so I can squish evil people...... MUAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Skorian said:
No.

You so totally don't understand me that it's not even funny. Your not on any list. I just wish what I am going through this week wasn't happening. I am so in deep honeysuckle.

Guys, Skorian needs a hug =/

no homework or schoolwork,

or at least less of it

it would take so much weight off my shoulders,

and no standarized tests

If I could change anything in the world......

I would have a UN that actually meant something. No government would lead to warlords and small territorial wars around the globe, the evil and greedy would squash states and provinces left and right and the only way to combat it would be to unite....and form nations (its a cycle that is inevitable). I beleive if each nation only had a small defense force, and no bio/WMD weapons and all the real military power held by the U.N. to prevent its members from deciding things on their own. It would have problems and people would find ways to subvert it, but it would be hard and overall it would do more good than bad (especially in todays world)

If the large armies of nations were minimized (like the above statement) then all those billions of dollars a year could be used to benefit those that need economic support. The homeless/ unemployed could be given public works jobs to benefit themselves and the economy (you build a big thing, ppl go to see the big thing, they spend money while at the big thing, then that goes to the ppl who built the big thing)

ALL HOSPITALS/INSURANCE/HEALTHCARE COMPANIES WILL BE MANAGED BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!! Its greedy CEO's that cause high prices and deny services to the poor. If the government controlled it they could create a healthcare system that is beneficial to society and not the business man. High prices causes some to not be able to pay, which makes the corporations to increase their prices, which causes even more to be unable to afford it, which creates a domino effect destroying the middle class and besetting a problem entirely their fault.

I would change the education system so that it actually benefits the kids it is tasked to educate. I'm in california and my school is in budget cut season, they plan to cut a few million from the district budget and that equates to my school losing its library and all the provisional teachers (ones without tenure) which would increase the class sizes from around 30 to around 40 students. We need to dump money into the education and out of the corporations pockets. We spend more a month in a false war (like our forced occupation has any noble motive) than my entire state does on its education budget in 10 years.

Lastly, I would make Monday World Hug Day. Since hardly anyone likes monday turn it into a holiday where you hug anyone feeling down or lonely or just for the hell of it!

I would place a large number of asteroids in the Earth's orbit or just beyond. On these asteroids would be combustible hydrocarbons (so oils and natural gases), iron ore, uranium235, copper ore, gold, diamonds and something we could sink CO2 and other greenhouse gases into to slow down climate change.

I would then remove all major governments and split the world up into smaller states so no one group of people could have a monopoly on this wealth of resources. There would be a massive rush to exploit this new asteroid belt.

And then... Space Pirates.

All of a sudden the world doesn't seem so bad, does it?

HiddenHydey your post made me smile, good stuff! :)

Personally I would probably turn back time to when Earth was still young and then just hope that things turned out better than they did. :D

"We, the plague of Terra Firma, nature's grand and last mistake."

If I could change anything inthe world...I would probably make it better, or worse, one of those two...

worse...lol.. for some ppl

i think government needs to be overturned..that would change many things

Princess Cleocatra said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, Princess Cleocatra!

9th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Here is what I would change in this world, if it were within my power to do so:

1. I would ensure that every child received all the love and support they required growing up
2. Povide proper parenting classes free of charge to prospective parents.
3. See that no domestic animal went without a loving home
4. Provide (FREE) proper health-care, including alternative medicine, to all inhabitants so that no one ever had to suffer
5. It's all about love, spread it around, share it, and watch it grow
6. Destroy the government, as it stands today, and allow the states to govern independently
7. Give everyone a chance to achieve their dreams/goals etc
8. Make sure that no one ever had to be alone, or feel lonely.
9. Help to show people that there are more important things than the pursuit of money
10. Provide everyone an opportunity to grow, prosper, learn and be content..

And, no, this isn't communism.. :D

I want to live in that world, Princess :) I think I would do a lot of the same things you would.

The first thing I'd change in this world would be my existence in it.

Qui said:
The first thing I'd change in this world would be my existence in it.

I am sorry that you are feeling down.:(

I would find a cure for cancer, a drug to cure AIDS, I'd make a vaccine for ebola, I'd invent a food pill the size of a quarter that provided the nutrition of a whole meal. I'd improve the technology of electric cars. I'd also improve the efficiency of nuclear fuels and find new, safer methods for disposal of nuclear waste.

Qui said:
I would find a cure for cancer, a drug to cure AIDS, I'd make a vaccine for ebola, I'd invent a food pill the size of a quarter that provided the nutrition of a whole meal. I'd improve the technology of electric cars. I'd also improve the efficiency of nuclear fuels and find new, safer methods for disposal of nuclear waste.

DONUTS!!!!

i don't know i would fear if i changed something that everything else would go with it

You know what I'd change? The price of freakin broccoli!!! I swear, you'd think trying to eat fruits and veggies would cost lest at the supermarket... Oye...

Latest posts

Back