What!? Zombie infestation? God ****.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal

Reaction score
Zombie's have taken over:​

Okay, so you've just arrived at your local weapons and ammunition store to break in and grab as much ass kicking power as you possibly can.

Turns out, when you get there - the owners still holding the place for his own, and after some heated discussion you both come to the agreement that YOU are allowed to take one weapon, and one crate of ammunition for that weapon and nothing else. Then you have to get the hell out of his store before he blows your puny little head off.

So, What weapon will you choose?

awesome thread. me and a new guy at work once spent a slow work night figuring out how we would barricade the store up if the zombie outbreak happened while we were at work. anyway...

something about shooting zombies with a shotgun has always been appealing to me so im gonna have to go with that.

Shotguns are way to slow for me. The power is just not worth how slow it is. I'd have to pick my favorite gun in L4D2, the Scar-L with laser sight. I'd grab my gun, my ammo and go.

I don't really know anything about different types of guns, but I would take a reliable long-range rifle of some sort.

Whoo boy. I would get...

H&K 416 -- Best caliber would be a widely available one, since I'm going to be most likely scavenging or stealing ammo from others in a SHTF scenario. This rifle is basically an upped-version of the M4, though it uses a slightly different gas/piston system that is more similar to the german G36. Some specs: 700-900 rounds per minute, it fires standard NATO small ball (5.56x45mm), but will also fire the civilian .223 Rem. I'd probably pop an Eotech on it since it's gonna be my close-and-busy tool. I'd probably put a 14-inch barrel on her and call it good.
images

M240 "The Gun" -- This is not exactly the newest of firearms, but it's a beauty. She's big, she's bad, and she's versatile. Can be mounted on a vehicle or used by footsies as a squad automatic weapon. I'd most likely mount it on the toughest vehicle I could find and use it as a mobile weapons platform. I might even coax it with a .50 cal M2. Some specs: 650+ rounds per minute, fires standard NATO big ball (7.62x51mm). I'd mostly be using this weapon as a "crowd pleaser" to keep multitudes of zombies away.
M240.jpg

Moss. 500 shorty tactical -- Everyone needs a shotgun. I'd have 12-gauge, a shorty with an aggressive muzzle and accessories like maybe a tiny red-dot or Eotech and a pistol grip. I probably wouldn't need a stock, as this would be my last-ditch, get-the-fresia-out-of-my-face-zombies! weapon, and I'd need to conserve space as much as possible.
pump_small.jpg

Daewoo DP-51 -- Now, I've been teased about this before, but as a pistol, I'd choose this Korean military beauty. She's smaller than your average American LE/MIL pistol, but really... I've had a great deal of experience with it and of all the pistols I've fired, I could handle this one the best. I used to own one, but due to SCHOOL (arrrrrgh) costs, I had to get rid of her. :( I'd have one in 9mm. She'll hold 13 rounds of undead-poppin' fun, and it's a very controllable, easily used sidearm. Nuff' said.
daewoo_dp51_1.jpg

That's all I have time for right now, but later I'll come back and add various weapons as I think of more. :p

Do I have to use, like, a gun? 'Cause I'd rather just get all of the geeky guys who appreciate me for having adored them for so long, and who knows that they know how to defeat zombies better than I could. My ultimate weapon: Geek Army

nerdygirl said:
Do I have to use, like, a gun? 'Cause I'd rather just get all of the geeky guys who appreciate me for having adored them for so long, and who knows that they know how to defeat zombies better than I could. My ultimate weapon: Geek Army

sign me up

Latest posts

Back