What's best on toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's best on toast?

• Total voters
suckaG said:
I would have voted peanutbutter, but peanutbutter by itself is nothing if not complete withe sliced bananas. THAT is the best!

For the love of GOD....please do not tell me that you put mayonaise on that???? lol

EveWasFramed said:
105s3yb.jpg
Get off my toast, Steel.

RFLMAO!!! Good one, Eve.

I like my honey on toast. Mmmmmmmmmm, yummy!

It totally depends on the type of bread.
  • Multigrain toast needs crunchy pb;
  • Rye bread must have butter (the rye must also be seeded, to do otherwise would be blasphemous);
  • Pumpernickel is best with butter and a wee bit of sharp cheddar - bonus points if it's horseradish cheddar;
  • Toasted rounds of Italian bread scream out for a sun-dried tomato pesto garnished with a chiffonade of fresh basil and a sprinkling of freshly grated parmigiano reggiano;
  • French bread - a trick question. I never toast it. I do eat it with brie though;
  • As for Wonder bread, I wouldn't know because I don't eat that honeysuckle.

:D

Peanut butter, butter, chocolate spread, white chocolate spread, cheese, eggs, cheesy eggs....

EVERYTHING.

MOAR TOAST. NAO.

-_-

I PRAISE ALL THINGS HOLY THAT THIS THREAD STILL LIVES!!! :D

Butter and raspberry jam. Goin' oldskool tonight. :cool:

bitter and rasberry jam is definitely my classic too!
But now I reeelly love toast some butter some jelly or jam..a fried egg.. Wee runny in the yolk,and Yum!

I can't wait to have breakfast tomorrow. :)

w2jcdf.jpg

resize failure

Either egg, cheese, beans or honey I say. But most certainly not jam, I hate jam unless it's with cheese in a sandwich.

I coulda' had beans.

Latest posts

Back