What's the best game you've played lately?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sentiententity

Reaction score
Lately I've been playing Deathspank the most. It has some humor to it. I just can't seem to take games seriously anymore as I age, so I play those casual downloadable games that you can easily pick up and play a little bit at a time.

Just played the galaga Legions DX demo.

Very tempted in buying it

Next few games i will definitely be picking up day 1

Gears 3
Batman: Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Saints Row: The Third

Ive been playing the gamecube remake of the original Resident Evil.....without a guide XD and its pretty good, its really scary in much different ways than todays "horror" games. The way the canera works just makes everything scarier.

most recently i enjoyed L.A. noire. second would be red faction armageddon.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

ambitious RE/Silent Hill clone for the Gamecube

Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Atelier Rorona. :p

Ooo, some yummy things coming in the next month or so. <3

i am playing gta 4 story line now got it 2years and dont do the story
dl'd a save game and just messed around lol

sentiententity said:
Haz said:
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

ambitious RE/Silent Hill clone for the Gamecube

It's an interesting game, I couldn't make any progress in it tho. Too lazy.

took a bit of effort to finish it

most rewarding parts were definitely towards the middle and end

Finally got my hands on Prototype after wanting it for a while. Really fun game, though I wish it was a bit longer.

Today I played Donkey Kong Country Returns... And occasionally I play Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

hellomiko said:
Today I played Donkey Kong Country Returns... And occasionally I play Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

The Wii has thoroughly satisfied the Platformer fan in me. I have in my collection Donkey Kong Country, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Sonic Colors, Ivy the Kiwi, Bit.Trip Runner, Nyx Quest, De Blob, and some others that have Platforming elements but I wouldn't be as quick to classify as Platformer. All of those games were very enjoyable.

And another really good looking Kirby game is coming out in the fall!
[video=youtube]

My household don't have any Wii games except Donkey Kong Country, Fragile Dreams and Zelda: Twilight Princess :/ But so far everything I played is good! I would buy more games but all the games I want are so expensive!

Amnesia
Mario Bros 3 (and a few other NES games)
Some Wii games
Age of Empires II/Doom multiplayer with my friends.

I mainly use my wii to catch up on gamecube games I never played

Recently got a patch that lets me play Warlords Battlecry III on Windows 7. Sweet, sweet relief. It's as if I haven't lived since I got this computer.

If *lately* includes the last couple of years since I have not gamed in a long time, I would have to say the following for the best games:

~ Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (all expansions and DLC - played pc version as well bc of the mods for it),
~ Fable 2 & 3 (all DLC), and
~ Fallout 3 (all expansions and DLC).

Latest posts

Back